Electronic Solutions Associates (ESA) respects your personal privacy and is committed to protecting all of the personal information shared with us. Web visits are an important part of our policy as well. We want you to know about the type of information we collect and how we use that information.
- Why do you want to know my name and e-mail address?
Why do you want to know my credit card number and street address?
- For communications related to quotes, technical questions, marketing, and sales.
How do you make sure nobody steals my credit card information?
- The credit card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing street address are required to process payments.
How do you use this credit card information?
- The information is destroyed following each transaction.
What other information do you keep track of, about me?
- ESA uses credit card information to process payments only.
Do you collect information from children?
- ESA sometimes collects job function and telephone number information.
- Your internet (IP) address is logged to help us track visited pages and time on our site. This helps us target our products and services more effectively. Your IP address is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- By using ESA's site, you consent to our collection and use of your information as described in this document.
Do you share my information with other parts of your company?
Do you share my information with other companies?
- No, ESA does not sell products to children.
- Use of the ESA website by children under 18 years of age should be with adult supervision only.
Do you sell my information to anyone?
- Yes, ESA contracts with other companies to deliver services such as shipping, post mail and email, credit card payment processing services, and survey services.
- ESA may disclose personally identifiable information as necessary when required by law to comply with legal processes, court orders, and government orders or to protect the property rights of ESA.
How can I start or stop receiving e-mail from you?
- No, users' non-aggregated specific personal information is not currently sold, rented or made available to anyone other than ESA or its affiliates
Who can I contact if I have a question about my privacy?
- Check off the opt-out option clearly visible in our email advertisements or newsletters.